Devices/Technology Equipment: Tulsa Public Schools is working to provide all students with devices to use through the end of the school year for their distant learning. All students can borrow laptops from their schools. If you have not heard from your child’s school, please contact your school leader. (Please note that Chromebooks will need to be connected to internet to work)
Wi-Fi connection: For your student to access Wi-FI, Tulsa Public Schools is providing
- Students may access any school’s Wi-Fi connection when they are on school property.
- TPS has launched a Wi-Fi Hotspot bus that will travel around every weekday. They will not be traveling during weekends.
- Buses will park for 45 minutes at each stop
- Look for the bright blue bus with the Tulsa Public Schools logo
- Use password smartbus to access the bus’s Wi-Fi from up to 300 feet away
Tech Support: If your student is using a TPS device that is borrowed from the school, you may contact their tech support for any issues that you are experiencing with the device or access. They cannot provide support for personal computers.
For additional information and resources related to technology and internet options for distance learning, click here..